Monday, March 4, 2013


BOATS:
I spent several hours working on reclaiming some clear cedar siding this weekend, its the going to be decking for the SUP i framed a week ago. I had to run it through the table saw 3 times and through the planer 2 times. i  have quite a bit of the material 400 hundred lineal feet. I cut it all hoping for future projects. the finished product is 3/8"x4 1/2" that should keep me set for a while. i did all the work in my garage without my dust control system running ... what a mess, even with the door open dust every where... my hockey gear looks like it was in a war torn 3rd world country.

HOT RODS:
There is a 1957 Chevy Bel Air 2 door sedan for sale on the side of the road not too far from where i live. i have driven past it for three weeks and kept thinking that it looks so cool i should stop.. i finally did today. its got no glass, no hood, no trunk lid, missing floor pans, front clip is gone and the drivers side rocker is gone the passenger side is  rusted through both inside and out, no motor or steering column, no price or phone number. how can you sell something like that? Its still very cool and here in Michigan you just dont see too many for sale. that car sells for $45000 finished, makes me wish i had the money to invest in building one. Once again i am forced to evaluate my projects and what i REALLY have time to do right now. Reality sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment